Hi-Tech Homes can assist rebuilding in fire affected communities
How can Hi-Tech Homes assist rebuilding in fire affected communities?
For over 30 years Hi-Tech Homes has led the way in modular (manufactured) homes. Our homes vary in size from studios and granny flats, to holiday homes, commercial buildings, homes and large country style homes.
Our homes are built in our factory at Bringelly NSW, then once completed, transported to site. The installation process only takes 2 days, allowing you to be in your new home much faster.
How does this benefit the bush fire affected communities of NSW?
Our product and installation process offers many benefits over traditional onsite built homes:
- With site access difficulties due to the on-going clean up in fire effected regions, this means we can begin constructing your home off site straight away. Your property can be cleared and debris removed, without the clean-up process delaying the construction of your new home.
- Faster build time – as our homes are built in a controlled environment, we can work 24/7 to ensure your home is completed on time. No build delays due to bad weather, rain or issues with ongoing bushfires in the region.
- Affordability - building in a controlled factory environment ensures a reduction in project costs associated with labour and materials. These cost savings can be passed on to our clients.
- Greater quality control - factory production ensures greater quality control. Each home undergoes constant daily reviews to ensure the highest quality of workmanship.
- Site flexibility – modular construction means your Hi-Tech Home can be picked up and moved at anytime in the future.
- Country Homes - ability to service remote locations cost effectively. All construction is done in our factory, so only 2-3 days are required on your site to install your new home.
- Building to your budget with room to move - with Hi-Tech homes you can simply add to them in the future if you wish to add another bedroom or living area as the family grows.
- We are experienced in building in Bushfire Prone Areas and can build homes to a rating of BAL FZ, suitable for Flame Zone regions.
Our team is here to help guide you through the rebuild process. We realise this is also a difficult time financially and would like to offer a discount to bushfire affected people who rebuild their homes with Hi-Tech Homes.
If you are affected by the recent fires and need help rebuilding, please phone Hi-Tech Homes on 02 4774 8388.
Hi-Tech Homes News
Now is the time to invest in a home office!
The Government has increased the instant asset write-off threshold from $30,000 to $150,000. Find out more...Read more
Open for business
During these uncertain times we would like to assure our customers that business will continue at Hi-Tech Homes for as long as the Government allows us to remain open.Read more